Monday, July 23, 2007

The Funkmaster J.I.S. and his Big Red Wrench

This one's a little sloppy, but we were really tired last night...


OJO!!! ALL THESE SONGS WILL SOUND BETTER IF YOU HAVE GOOD SPEAKERS!!!! (my computer speakers are terrible).
Check out the new rhymes at the end of the song - but don't be alarmed when I talk about the developing world. All I'm trying to say is that it's a euphemism that makes it okay for us to go on eating our dinner in front of the TV and not do anything about the situation. Read my second-ever post on this blog (from 2005) if you want to learn more, and see pics of Ali and Baboukar.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The original Funkmaster J.I.S. abides.

Rich said...

Love me some Rainbows and AC...

"I am an arco iris"

--AK

"Soy drogas!"

--Dali

Sounds good boys. I always liked that song.

Alexander Klose said...

well done, Richard - your first blog comment! Gracias!